Undersea Scoopback Swimsuit - 5108192
Size 2 4 6
Colour: Blue Multi
Made from Ecolast™ fabric composed using ECONYL® regenerated yarn is made from recycled fish nets and other discarded nylons
This product is part of the Zoggs sustainable product program, using recycled materials to help protect our environment for future generations
Exceptional resistance to sun cream, oils, sweat and heat
Superior shape retention
Available in UK sizes 2-6 years
Our Undersea Scoopback swimming costume puts the Undersea World into cossie. Not only does it feature a fun colourful pattern, but the thin straps and Scoopback make swimming a comfortable experience for your little one, meaning they’ll be gaining confidence swim after swim. Our Ecolast fabric is also extremely soft and durable, meaning your child can splash around to their hearts content.
- Ecolast™ fabric is made using fibre produced from recycled Abandoned ghost nets and other nylon waste
- This product is part of the Zoggs sustainable product program, using recycled materials to help protect our environment for future generations
- 100% chlorine proof
- Exceptional resistance to sun cream, oils, sweat and heat
- Superior shape retention
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Ecolast™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Model is 110cm and wearing size 4 years
- Available in UK size 2-6 years (21”-26”)
1. Abandoned ghost nets and other nylon waste are recovered from the ocean and landfills.
2. The waste is cleaned of foreign materials and prepared for regeneration.
3. At the ECONYL® depolymerisation plant, the waste is regenerated into high quality ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon.
4. Finally, the ECONYL® yarn is used to produce Zoggs Ecolast™ swimwear.
洗滌方式 Cleaning Method
- RINSE AFTER EACH USE WITH FRESH WATER.
- DO NOT STORE WET.
- GENTLE MACHINE WASH AT 30°C WITH A MILD DETERGENT.
- DO NOT BLEACH.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- HANG DRY IN SHADE.
- DO NOT IRON.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH ROUGH SURFACES TO PREVENT FABRIC DAMAGE & PILLING.
- HEATED POOLS AND SPAS MAY REDUCE THE LIFE LENGTH OF THIS GARMENT.
- EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT AND CHLORINATED WATER CAN CAUSE COLOURS TO FADE.